Personal data protection and processing notice
Under Art. 13(1) and (2) and Art. 13(1) and (2) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (O.J. EU L 119, p. 1) – hereinafter referred to as GDPR – we inform as follows:
- The controller of your personal data processed in the Jordaszka facility is Jordaszka Sp. z o.o. (KRS [National Court Register]: 0000319879, NIP [Tax Identification Number]: 6472320270, REGON [National Official Business Register]: 278151500, Recording Authority DISTRICT COURT IN GLIWICE, X ECONOMIC DIVISION OF THE NATIONAL COURT REGISTER)
ul. Czyżowicka 85 44-300 Wodzisław Śląski
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. + 48 4416035
- Under Art. 7(1) of GDPR, your personal data are processed lawfully for specific purposes and to the required scope only.
- Your personal data are processed for the following purposes:
- fulfilment of legal obligations of the controller;
- performance of the agreement concluded with the controller and activities taken before it conclusion at your request,
including but not limited to answers to questions concerning the provided services (legal basis: Art. 6(1)(b) of GDPR),
- fulfilment of legal obligations of the controller, including but not limited to those under the Accounting Act – for fulfilment of the reporting and accounting obligations (legal basis: Art. 6(1)(c) of GDPR),
- arising from lawful interests of the controller: management of direct marketing of goods and for the purpose of submittal, defence and pursuit of claims (legal basis: Art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR),
- otherwise, your personal data are processed only and only if you consented to it beforehand, to the extent and for the purpose specified in your consent.
- Your personal data will be stored for a period necessary to fulfil the purposes specified in point 4 and, after that period, for a period and to the extent required by the generally applicable provisions of the law.
- You have the following rights as regards the processing of your personal data:
- right of access to your personal data;
- right to rectification (correction) of your personal data;
- right to erasure of your personal data;
- right to restriction of processing of your personal data;
- right to object to data processing.
- If your personal data are processed under your consent to personal data processing, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time. The withdrawal will not affect the compliance of the processing already done under the consent before its withdrawal with the effective provisions of the law.
- If you learn of the processing of your personal data that is unlawful, you have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority competent for personal data protection.